Skip to main content

Office: 619-943-6847 - También hablamos español

Office: 619-943-6847 - También hablamos español

A & G Exclusive Tax Prep Services



Business 1099-Misc Forms Fill Out - $60.00
Envelope and stamps included.
For up to -5 employees
Any Other Tax Forms - $20.00


W-7 ITIN Application - $40.00
New ITIN and or Renewal


Income Tax Copies - Previous Years - $20.00

Income Tax Preparations

New customers - 130 and up


Copies - Per Page $0.25

Fax: Local and Or Long Distance $1.50

International Faxing: $3.00

Document Scanning $3.00

Paper Shredding - Per Pound $2.00

Important documents, Private Info, Legal Paper Work, Old Credit, and Bank cards, Expired IDs - We Shred It ALL

Emailing - $2.00

Contact Us

This is a must-read for both new and returning clients.

Social Security Card(s) (Taxpayer and Spouse) (Dependents)

If you have your Social Security card, bring it with you to the appointment. If you have changed your name (due to marriage, divorce, etc.), let us know which last name the Social Security Administration has for you. Bring the Social Security Card and date of birth for each of your children

Current State ID’s /Driver’s License(s)

We will need your driver’s license to verify your identity.

Last Year’s Federal and State Tax Returns

If you are not a prior client, please bring a copy of last year’s income tax return with you. Some information from the prior year’s return(s) could be helpful in calculating this year’s tax return.

Wage Statements – Form W2

For employee income, you will receive a Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement, from each of your employers.

Child Care Expenses and Provider Information

Do you pay someone to provide care for your children while you work, or search for work? You may qualify for a tax credit of up to 35% of your expenses. You will need to bring the provider’s name, address and Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN). This can be a Social Security Number (if the provider is an individual) or an EIN number. We will need the total amount of expenses you paid during the year.

Medical, Eye Care and Dental Expenses

Do you itemize your deductions? If so, then medical, eye care, dental expenses and premiums paid for health insurance may be deductible, if your total expenses for the year are greater than 7.5% of your Adjusted Gross Income (total income, minus federal adjustments allowed). Review these expenses with your preparer to determine whether you qualify for this deduction.

Charitable Contributions – Cash and Non-Cash

Have you made charitable contributions during the past year? Cash contributions to your church, Salvation Army, Goodwill and other charitable organizations can be deductible, if you itemize your deductions.

Mortgage or Home Equity Loan Interest Paid – Form 1098

If you itemize your deductions, you may be able to deduct your qualified mortgage interest and/or home equity loan interest. Points may be deductible. You should receive Form 1098 by January 31, which shows the interest you paid in the previous year. If you do not receive this form, the information may be found on your mortgage bill. Bring Form 1098 (or mortgage bill) when you come in to have your taxes prepared. If you do not receive Form 1098, or the information is not on your mortgage invoice, call your mortgage holder directly.

Real Estate or Personal Property Taxes

If you itemize your deductions, you can deduct amounts paid for real estate and personal property taxes from your Adjusted Gross Income. Bring proof of tax payment in when you come to have your income taxes prepared. If your mortgage company pays real estate taxes for you from an escrow fund, they will send proof of this payment on Form 1098 by January 31. To get the amount paid for Personal Property Taxes contact your taxing authority and ask them to give you the amount paid during the year.

Record of Purchase or Sale of Real Residence

You need to report the sale of your main residence only if you have a gain for which part of the gain is taxable. If you owned the home and lived in it as your primary residence for at least two years, you may be able to exclude up to $250,000 ($500,000 if Married Filing Jointly) of the gain from your income.

Unreimbursed Employment-Related Expenses

If you have necessary job expenses (required uniforms, protective clothing, employment agency fees, dues to professional organizations, etc.) for which your company did not reimburse you, you may be able to deduct these expenses. Keep records of your expenses and bring that information into your appointment.

Educational Expenses – Form 1098-T

Tuition paid for college classes (any family member) may provide additional tax credits. Bring the amount you paid for higher education (1098-T) to your appointment.

Educator Expenses

Are you a teacher in grades K-12, an instructor, counselor, principal or aide who has logged at least 900 hours of work in school during the year? If so, you may deduct up to $250 of qualified expenses paid.

Pension or Retirement Income – Form 1099-R

Bring your Form(s) 1099-R (Distributions from Pensions, Annuities, Retirement or Profit-Sharing Plans, IRAs, Insurance Contracts, etc.) to your appointment. You should receive this form from the payer by January 31.

Investment or Dividend Income statements – Forms 1099-INT and 1099-DIV

INTEREST INCOME: If you earned interest on any of your investment accounts during the prior year, you should receive Form 1099-INT (Interest Income) by January 31.

DIVIDEND INCOME: If you received dividend income from stocks or funds during the prior year, each company or institution will send you a Form 1099-DIV by January 31.

Student Loan Interest – Form 1098-E

You may be able to deduct the interest you paid on student loans. You should receive a Form 1098-E showing how much interest you paid during the year.

Social Security Income – Form SSA-1099

Did you receive Social Security payments? If so, some of these funds may be taxable income. The Social Security Administration should send you this information by the end of the year.

Unemployment Income – Form 1099-G

Did you receive state unemployment compensation? If so, it should be included as income on your return. The State should send you Form 1099-G by January 31. Contact your state office if you have not received your Form 1099-G.

Sales of Stocks or Bonds – Form 1099-B

If you sold Stocks or Bonds bring Form 1099-B to your appointment, along with any brokerage statements (showing dates bought and sold), confirmation receipts (showing cost basis and fees paid), so we can get you the lowest tax rate available for your situation.

Self-Employed Business/Farm Income and Expenses – Form 1099-MISC

Do you run a business as a sole proprietor or professional? If so, you are taxed on gross income minus expenses. Bring all your accounting records (This includes Form 1099-MISC) showing your income totals and expense items.

Lottery or Gambling Winnings – Form W-2G

Did you win cash or prizes last year? If so, those winnings may be subject to income tax withholding. If you receive gambling winnings of $600 or more, the payer should send you a Form W-2G. This form shows the amount you won and the amount withheld, if applicable.

Lottery or Gambling Losses

Did you know that gambling losses could be deducted on your income tax return? Only up to the amount of your gambling winnings, though. You need to keep a written log that includes the date, location, type of gambling, amount of wager and your winnings and losses.

Income and Expenses from Rental Property

Do you own rental property? You will need to report as income any money received as rent. You can deduct certain expenses for your rental property (acquiring, maintaining, insuring and operating).

Alimony Paid or Received

If you paid alimony, it is deductible on your income taxes. If you received alimony, it is taxable income. Child support is neither deductible nor taxable. If you paid Alimony, you will need to bring the recipient’s Social Security Number.

Esta es una lectura obligada tanto para los clientes nuevos como para los que regresan.

Tarjeta(s) de Seguro Social (Contribuyente y Cónyuge) (Dependientes)

Si tiene su tarjeta de Seguro Social, tráigala a la cita. Si ha cambiado su nombre (por matrimonio, divorcio, etc.), infórmenos qué apellido tiene la Administración del Seguro Social para usted. Llevar la Tarjeta del Seguro Social y la fecha de nacimiento de cada uno de sus hijos

Identificación del estado actual/licencia(s) de conducir

Necesitaremos su licencia de conducir para verificar su identidad.

Declaraciones de impuestos federales y estatales del año pasado

Si no es un cliente anterior, traiga consigo una copia de la declaración de impuestos sobre la renta del año pasado. Cierta información de la(s) declaración(es) del año anterior podría ser útil para calcular la declaración de impuestos de este año.

Declaraciones de salarios - Formulario W2

Para los ingresos de los empleados, recibirá un Formulario W-2, Declaración de salarios e impuestos, de cada uno de sus empleadores.

Gastos de cuidado infantil e información del proveedor

¿Le paga a alguien para que cuide a sus hijos mientras usted trabaja o busca trabajo? Puede calificar para un crédito fiscal de hasta el 35% de sus gastos. Deberá traer el nombre del proveedor, la dirección y el Número de Identificación del Contribuyente (TIN). Puede ser un Número de Seguro Social (si el proveedor es un individuo) o un número EIN. Necesitaremos el monto total de los gastos que pagó durante el año.

Gastos médicos, de atención oftalmológica y dentales

¿Detalla sus deducciones? Si es así, los gastos médicos, de atención de la vista, dentales y las primas pagadas por el seguro de salud pueden ser deducibles, si sus gastos totales del año son superiores al 7,5 % de su ingreso bruto ajustado (ingreso total, menos los ajustes federales permitidos). Revise estos gastos con su preparador para determinar si califica para esta deducción.

Contribuciones benéficas: en efectivo y no en efectivo

¿Ha realizado contribuciones benéficas durante el último año? Las contribuciones en efectivo a su iglesia, Salvation Army, Goodwill y otras organizaciones caritativas pueden ser deducibles, si detalla sus deducciones.

Intereses pagados de préstamos hipotecarios o sobre el valor acumulado de la vivienda: formulario 1098

Si detalla sus deducciones, es posible que pueda deducir su interés hipotecario calificado y/o el interés del préstamo con garantía hipotecaria. Los puntos pueden ser deducibles. Debería recibir el Formulario 1098 antes del 31 de enero, que muestra el interés que pagó el año anterior. Si no recibe este formulario, la información se puede encontrar en la factura de su hipoteca. Lleve el formulario 1098 (o la factura de la hipoteca) cuando venga a preparar sus impuestos. Si no recibe el Formulario 1098, o la información no está en la factura de su hipoteca, llame directamente al titular de su hipoteca.

Impuestos sobre Bienes Raíces o Bienes Personales

Si detalla sus deducciones, puede deducir los montos pagados por impuestos inmobiliarios y de propiedad personal de su ingreso bruto ajustado. Traiga comprobante de pago de impuestos cuando venga a preparar sus impuestos sobre la renta. Si su compañía hipotecaria paga impuestos inmobiliarios por usted de un fondo de depósito en garantía, le enviarán un comprobante de este pago en el Formulario 1098 antes del 31 de enero. Para obtener el monto pagado por los Impuestos sobre la propiedad personal, comuníquese con su autoridad fiscal y pídales que le den el monto. pagado durante el año.

Registro de Compra o Venta de Residencia Real

Debe informar la venta de su residencia principal solo si tiene una ganancia por la cual una parte de la ganancia está sujeta a impuestos. Si era dueño de la casa y vivió en ella como su residencia principal durante al menos dos años, puede excluir hasta $250,000 ($500,000 si es casado que presenta una declaración conjunta) de la ganancia de sus ingresos.

Gastos relacionados con el empleo no reembolsados

Si tiene gastos laborales necesarios (uniformes requeridos, ropa de protección, honorarios de agencias de empleo, cuotas a organizaciones profesionales, etc.) que su empresa no le reembolsó, es posible que pueda deducir estos gastos. Mantenga registros de sus gastos y traiga esa información a su cita.

Gastos Educativos – Formulario 1098-T

La matrícula pagada por las clases universitarias (cualquier miembro de la familia) puede proporcionar créditos fiscales adicionales. Lleva a tu cita el monto que pagaste por educación superior (1098-T).

Gastos del educador

¿Es usted maestro en los grados K-12, instructor, consejero, director o ayudante que ha registrado al menos 900 horas de trabajo en la escuela durante el año? Si es así, puede deducir hasta $250 de los gastos calificados pagados.

Renta de Pensión o Retiro – Formulario 1099-R

Lleve su(s) Formulario(s) 1099-R (Distribuciones de Pensiones, Anualidades, Planes de Retiro o Participación en las Utilidades, IRA, Contratos de Seguro, etc.) a su cita. Debe recibir este formulario del pagador antes del 31 de enero.

Declaraciones de ingresos por inversiones o dividendos: formularios 1099-INT y 1099-DIV

INGRESOS POR INTERESES: Si ganó intereses en cualquiera de sus cuentas de inversión durante el año anterior, debe recibir el Formulario 1099-INT (Ingresos por intereses) antes del 31 de enero.

INGRESOS POR DIVIDENDOS: Si recibió ingresos por dividendos de acciones o fondos durante el año anterior, cada empresa o institución le enviará un Formulario 1099-DIV antes del 31 de enero.

Interés de préstamos estudiantiles - Formulario 1098-E

Es posible que pueda deducir los intereses que pagó por los préstamos estudiantiles. Debería recibir un Formulario 1098-E que muestre cuánto interés pagó durante el año.

Ingresos del Seguro Social - Formulario SSA-1099

¿Recibió pagos del Seguro Social? Si es así, algunos de estos fondos pueden ser ingresos imponibles. La Administración del Seguro Social debería enviarle esta información antes de fin de año.

Ingresos por Desempleo – Formulario 1099-G

¿Recibió compensación estatal por desempleo? Si es así, debe incluirse como ingreso en su declaración. El estado debe enviarle el Formulario 1099-G antes del 31 de enero. Comuníquese con su oficina estatal si no ha recibido su Formulario 1099-G.

Venta de Acciones o Bonos – Formulario 1099-B

Si vendió acciones o bonos, lleve el Formulario 1099-B a su cita, junto con los estados de cuenta de corretaje (que muestren las fechas de compra y venta), los recibos de confirmación (que muestren la base del costo y las tarifas pagadas), para que podamos obtener la tasa impositiva más baja disponible para tu situación.

Ingresos y gastos comerciales/agrícolas por cuenta propia – Formulario 1099-MISC

¿Dirige un negocio como propietario único o profesional? Si es así, usted paga impuestos sobre los ingresos brutos menos los gastos. Lleve todos sus registros contables (esto incluye el Formulario 1099-MISC) que muestren los totales de sus ingresos y las partidas de gastos.

Ganancias de lotería o apuestas: formulario W-2G

¿Ganaste dinero en efectivo o premios el año pasado? De ser así, dichas ganancias pueden estar sujetas a retención del impuesto sobre la renta. Si recibe ganancias de apuestas de $600 o más, el pagador debe enviarle un Formulario W-2G. Este formulario muestra la cantidad que ganó y la cantidad retenida, si corresponde.

Pérdidas de lotería o juegos de azar

¿Sabías que las pérdidas de juego se pueden deducir en tu declaración de la renta? Sin embargo, solo hasta el monto de sus ganancias de juego. Debe mantener un registro escrito que incluya la fecha, la ubicación, el tipo de juego, el monto de la apuesta y sus ganancias y pérdidas.

Ingresos y gastos de la propiedad de alquiler

¿Es dueño de una propiedad de alquiler? Deberá informar como ingreso cualquier dinero recibido como alquiler. Puede deducir ciertos gastos por su propiedad de alquiler (adquirir, mantener, asegurar y operar).

Pensión alimenticia pagada o recibida

Si pagó pensión alimenticia, es deducible de sus impuestos sobre la renta. Si recibió pensión alimenticia, es un ingreso imponible. La manutención de los hijos no es deducible ni gravable. Si pagó pensión alimenticia, deberá traer el número de seguro social del beneficiario.


Download the documents here

Look for us on Google